Saturday, August 18, 2007

I keep getting lost!


I keep getting lost and ending up in the same lost place. I don't know how I got there, or how to get somewhere I recognize but somehow I figure it out. It is ok getting lost here, because everything is a new sight or sound.

I miss my Baby A and my boys, and Neil and Travey and my whole family.

It's been a while since posted anything here. I have been running around town looking for things. Like furniture, vacuum cleaner, plastic drawers, and stuff. I think I found almost everything I need so far.

There are a few things I noticed that are different here, like the cheddar cheese is white, road signs are hard to see until it is to late, you should not pronounce Aunt like the bug - you should say it like the English, when the walk and don't walk sign in the crosswalk changes it rings a bell - thats kind of cool, everything is so green and old it is beautiful here. Dunkin' Donuts is bigger here then in CA. Then are 2 that I know of in Greenfield, there may be more. I know that if I get lost and find one all I need to do is turn left or right depending on my direction and I will end up somewhere familiar. There are many other things I cant think of at the moment.

I found a couch and chair at a local furniture store here in town. I was on my way to a dent and chipped appliance store, when I noticed saw the furniture store. I decided to stop on the was back. I met a very nice gentleman there that showed me some furniture someone just traded in on new stuff. He told me it was high end stuff and when new very expensive. I didn't really care cause when I saw it I fell in love with it. Yes it is used and older and could use some cleaning, but I love the style. They are made by a company called Clayton Marcus. I am so removed from the world of expensive stuff I don't even know who that is, but it sounds pretty cool. The set cushions are worn a bit so I but a sheet over them. I thing they still look pretty cute.

I got to go to Hallmark, I had to pick up some paperwork. I am going on Monday for a tour. I cant wait. It is very pretty there. Turners Falls is a beautiful little place. Going there feels like you are stepping back in time.

Here are some of the wildlife around my home. This kitty is not wild, but made sure I understood he would only look at me, or acknowledge my existence if he felt it was worth his wild. And he didn't often think it was.





Cute little dudes...




comments

0 Responses to "I keep getting lost!"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates