Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jvan Photography - located in Corning CA


Well, I am finally home from school, and things are starting to take off. Starting your own business can be a scary thing. But I just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

I have thought a lot about whether Corning can support and photography studio. I still don't know, but it is my home. The place I have raised my children, the place where so many faces are familiar.

I hope to see you all soon, I am planning on being at the Christmas fair. Look for me, I am going to be offering a Christmas special you don't want to miss!

I recently was commissioned to photograph website pictures for the new RV park in Red Bluff. The Durango RV resort. I don't know if any of you have been able to take a look at the park, but it is beautiful. You can see their site here Durango RV resort.

They also purchased some prints to hang in the lodge and office buildings. Prints of the surrounding area. Below are a few they bought. They are all being framed as I write this, and will be installed soon.


comments

0 Responses to "Jvan Photography - located in Corning CA"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates