Thursday, November 13, 2008

Camber Mixer


I went to the Chamber mixer tonight. Saw some old friends, and some new.

It was held out at the School farm. They have a very cute little store out there. Ran by the students of Corning High. Lots of cute things that would be good for Christmas gifts. You should check it out! It is located at 3840 Marguerite Ave. between Loleta and South avenues.

Hey I am doing family portraits for Christmas! I designed some cool cards to check them out. Also I will be offering a package that includes framing if you want, or canvas wraps, those look like a painting, very very nice. If you want to book an appointment call ASAP they are going fast. I can shoot here, or at your house. Inside or outside.

Here are some of the cards I designed








comments

0 Responses to "Camber Mixer"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates